We just finished test version 1.303 which includes the following changes from the current production release, 1.3:
* Revamped the compose tweet screen to:
* remove the uberbar at the top and move the compose specific icons up
* Moved the character count to the bottom right of the screen to make more room for icons
* Added shortcut buttons to the bottom of the screen for the friendpicker, hashtag picker, and symbol picker.
Right now these are available for both touch and non-touch devices, would love to hear how, if at all, useful they are for non-touch devices.
My initial thought was to not display these for non-touch devices, but I’d like to hear your thoughts.
* Tweets will no longer have carriage returns/linefeeds removed prior to sending, allowing you to maintain formatting
* Since we can’t get access to Site Streams which would allow us to give you true push notifications, we’ve set it up so that if your device receives email notifications from Twitter about DMs and @replies/mentions and UberSocial is running, then it will trigger ubersocial to refresh the appropriate stream (DM/Mentions).
I’ve tested this and it works pretty well as long as twitter sends the email and your device receives it. Would love to hear feedback on this.
If you have these shut off, you can modify them from your profile on the twitter web site.
Thats all for now, expect another test version next week!
We have builds for BlackBerry OS versions 4.6, 4.7, 5.0, 6.0, and 7.0. The download link is: http://dev.ubertwitter.com
Kirim email kosong ke email@example.com